What we do
SFEC provides students seeking further and higher education opportunities with details of suitable courses available at a wide range of quality universities and colleges.
How we do it
We have established a network of Overseas Student Counsellors to provide an initial point of contact and help for students at local level.
Who is Eligible
SFEC services are offered to students wishing to study from ‘A’ level or degree access up to postgraduate. Almost every subject study area can be catered for.
What benefits does SFEC’s service offer the Students?
- The opportunity to consider a wide range of opportunities in the UK, Australia, Malaysia, North America and New Zealand without personally researching them
- An independent view of the suitability of a particular institution and course based upon the student’s own specific needs and wishes thereby helping to maximise their course satisfaction
- Access to a wide variety of quality institutions that are well known to SFEC
- A reduction in the student’s communication costs in the application process
- Advice about applying for a student visa and visiting visa
- Assistance in arranging appropriate accommodation for the student in the country of their choice