Who we are
Experience has proven that land transport is one of the highest risk activities within industry. Occupational Health and Safety systems have dramatically reduced work related ill health and injuries. However, they often fall short of effectively reducing risks associated with vehicle, cargo and personnel.
It takes an in depth knowledge of the implementation of effective control measures to reduce these risks to an acceptable level.
What we do
We provide risk consultancy and project management as part of our solutions to today’s unique logistic challenges. We aim to provide for our clients enhanced security, reduced costs, increased revenue and improved performance.
- Country Risk Profiles
- Fuel Management and Loss Prevention
- Supply Chain Assessments
- Land Transport Management Systems
- Fleet and Cargo Tracking Systems
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Route Reconnaissance and Transport Threat Assessments
- Continuity Planning