GEMS Cambridge International School in Nairobi, Kenya, is modeled after the successful Cambridge schools in the UAE. The school will provide a high quality standard of education in a supportive and friendly learning environment.
Teaching the popular British curriculum for students from Foundation Stage to Year 13, we provide opportunities for students to develop their full, all-around potential through a rich academic programme combined with a variety of extra-curricular activities.
In our first year of operation we will offer grades from FSI – Year 8 for day students and boarding, from Year 3 – Year 8.
Our educational programmes place significant emphasis on:
- The attainment of academic excellence
- Development of student confidence, initiative and independence
- Development of the skills needed for life long learning
- Individualized student support
- Constructive partnership with parents
GEMS Cambridge schools have a proven track record of success in both academic and extra-curricular activities. Over the last three years alone, GEMS Cambridge students have gained acceptance to 97 universities in 26 countries.
GEMS Core Values include:
- World Citizenship – Empowering students with a global and local perspective.
- Universal Values – Accepting that we are all different, recognising that we are all the same.
- Leadership – Developing each student’s individuality and entrepreneurial spirit in order to discover their potential.
- Forward Thinking – Developing skills for the future, our educational programmes help students to become flexible thinkers who are able to question existing thinking, adapt and creatively meet the demands of the future.