Who we areAccelerated Learning Systems Ltd commenced operations in January 2004 as the in-country affiliate for Accelerated Learning Systems Ltd. of the United Kingdom. Our first event was the Best Practice in School Management conference which we held at the Wembley Conference Centre, London in April 2004.The conference attracted 70 school leaders from the leading schools in Nigeria and we have gone on to establish excellent relationship with the best schools in Nigeria, have gradually focused on international education and student recruitment services and have expanded our footprint to cover the whole of the African continent.
Our ServicesRecruitment, Partnerships and Institution Support We are authorized representatives for the following institutions:
- University of Stellenbosch Business School: A triple accredited institution, USB is the first business school in Africa to receive international accreditation. It is ranked 49 globally by the Financial Times of London. ALS works mainly in West Africa for the USB
- Edinburgh Napier University: Based in Edinburgh, with offices in India and China, ENU’s programmes are developed in conjunction with industry experts and the university consistently achieves 95% graduate employment. ALS is Africa representative for ENU and we currently recruit students from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania, with plans to roll out to a further seven countries within the next 12 months.
- London School of Business and Finance: The LSBF is a world-class business school based in London. Its groundbreaking programmes bring together academic knowledge and highly valued practical skills by combining professional qualifications with academic degrees. We are contracted to recruit students for the LSBF in Africa.
- University of Hull: We work specifically with the Faculty of Education of the University of Hull, in promoting a suite of MSc programmes in Nigeria designed for school leaders, managers and classroom teachers
- NAVITAS: We are NAVITAS registered agents and we are contracted to recruit students from Nigeria for eight NAVITAS University pathway colleges in the United Kingdom
- Infozee UK Ltd: Infozee operates a global student information and recruitment website and has 14 offices in India. We are Infozee’s partner in Africa and all enquiries generated on the Infozee online platform from Africa are referred to us for follow up action, conversion and successful enrolments on academic programmes at any of Infozee’s 35 partner institutions in the UK.
- RDI/IBAM: Resource Development International is the largest provider of UK distance learning qualifications worldwide, with 10 UK university partners. RDI recently set up the Institute for Business and Management, with campuses in London and Coventry for full time provisions. RDI has also applied for degree awarding powers in the UK. We are establishing an effective presence for RDI in Southern Africa, within a target group of 14 countries, covering both full time and distance learning provisions.